Cardiac rehab is key to recovering effectively after any heart problem. It can help to get your heart stronger, your fitness up, your strength back and teach you about how to exercise safely.
After a heart attack, surgery, stent, pacemaker, rhythm problem or any other heart condition, it can be difficult to know what exercise to do and how to exercise safely. If you want to be able to exercise but are lacking the energy, confidence and are unsure where to start, come and see me for a 6 or 12 week cardiac rehab programme! I have created bespoke cardiac rehab exercise programmes after heart attack and surgery for hundreds of people and would love to help you to get fitter, healthier, have more energy and get the ‘old you’ back!
I’ll help get you back up and exercising after your heart attack or surgery with more energy, in a safe and structured way. Whether you are 6 weeks post heart attack or heart surgery, 6 months, or 6 years, I can help with a one to one cardiac rehab programme!
6 or 12 Week Cardiac Rehab Programmes
You can see me for one to one sessions either face to face in East Molesey, Surrey, UK, or over Video calls. I will tailor a bespoke cardiac rehab programme that is safe and effective for your heart condition. The number of weeks you need to see me for will depend on your current fitness, your knowledge and confidence to exercise by yourself and your medical condition. The purpose of the sessions is for me to encourage and teach you how to exercise safely on your own however some people enjoy the sessions so much that they want to continue which I love! Even if your heart attack, surgery or heart problem was several years ago, you can still come and see me for a programmed tailored to your current health and fitness.
By the end of my 6 or 12 week cardiac rehab programme you will:
- Have more energy
- Feel fitter and healthier
- Lose weight
- Have the confidence to exercise by yourself
- Start new healthy habits that you will keep for life
- Know how to choose nutritious, healthy meals that are good for your heart.
What is included in the programmes?
- Initial 90 minute clinical assessment with myself (cardiac nurse) including taking your medical history and a range of measurements. These measurements will include blood pressure, heart rate, atrial fibrillation check, weight, body measurements, set some achievable goals and talk through your current diet.
- Health plan created in liaison with your doctor or other medical team as needed.
- 1-2 sessions per week depending on your goals and needs.
- Having someone on the end of a phone to ask questions.
- Home/gym programme to continue exercises in your own time.
- Support via email, text and phone.
- Food Diary Analysis and nutritional support.
What happens at the end of your programme?
At the end of your initial programme, we sit down and go through another assessment and make a plan for the next steps. Some people choose to continue with another 6 or 12 week programme or move onto a monthly ‘maintenance’ programme. Some of my clients have been coming to sessions with me for 5+ years!
How much does it cost?
Face to Face:
My 6 week programme costs £390 for 1 session per week or £780 for 2 sessions per week.
My 12 week programme costs £780 for 1 session per week or £1560 for 2 sessions per week.
My 6 week programme costs £360 for 1 session per week or £720 for 2 sessions per week.
My 12 week programme costs £720 for 1 session per week or £1440 for 2 sessions per week.
Initial assessment: £100
One off 60-minute exercise session: £75
Healthy Hearties Inner Circle Membership
If you prefer to exercise in a group or simply need a little motivation to get going, then the Healthy Hearties Inner Circle is for you!
The Healthy Hearties Inner Circle is a group programme that you can access wherever you are in the world! Exercise with a group who truly understand what it’s like to have a heart condition. We have a laugh together, understand your aches and pains and love the support we give each other.
The Healthy Hearties Inner Circle includes:
- 3 weekly exercise classes via Zoom suitable for beginners and those with a heart condition.
- Monthly coffee ‘catch up’ via Zoom.
- Monthly homework modules about the three key pillars – Mindset, Nutrition and Exercise. These are a combination of videos to watch and little questions to fill in that can really help you to get on track with your health and fitness.
- Monthly Q and A with me to ask questions about your heart, medications, exercise or anything else that comes up.
- Email support.
How much does it cost?
£57 per month, cancel at any time.
Click HERE to find out more and join.